Thursday, February 23, 2012

and the clutz of the week is.....

....me! My mom has always said that I trip on air, and after the last two days I think she was right. Yesterday I was out with my friends and we all decided to see who could do the splits the lowest to the ground. Well I knew I could do it...I just didn't realize how slippery the floor was. Needless to say, I decided to attack the floor with my whole body when my feet slipped out from underneath me. I know, you are thinking well that doesn't really make you a clutz. I didn't get to this morning. After taking a muscle relaxer, so I could sleep through the night, I tried to get out of bed and attacked the floor again. I am 4 foot 11 and my bed is 3 feet off the ground so I have to diagonally slide out of bed. What I thought was diagonal, and what my body thought was diagonal got their messages mixed. So, today I am not doing anything but homework and making some more jewelry to put on my Etsy shoppe.

Here are a few I have posted recently. If you like any of them, go here for more!

Hematite Falling Stars Necklace $12.50

Peacock Hearts Earrings and Necklace Set $12.00

Hand Hammered Necklace with/without chain $10.00

Breast Cancer Awareness, Hearts and beads earrings $8.00
20% of proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment