Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New adventure!

I am delving deeper into making jewelry as a full time business instead of a hobby. All of the beads I was needing for my back orders finally came in. It felt like Christmas opening the box and seeing all of the beautiful colors. When I go into a store and look at their jewelry, I try to figure out how I can tear them apart and make them into something even more beutiful than they already were. It feels so wonderful to create something so beautiful that you can share with others. If you have never made jewelry before, but are tired of paying high prices for jewelry that breaks the day you purchase them, go down to your local craft shop and start experimenting. I promise you will enjoy it, even if its just a side hobby.

Check out my shop if you want inexpensive handmade jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment